Enterra Solutions 2nd Annual Cognitive Computing Summit
September 16 - 17, 2018
1 Bennett Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
You are invited to join Enterra Solutions for a series of in-depth conversations and panel discussions about AI Applications and the rise of the Intelligent Enterprise
Cognitive Computing, defined by Enterra as Artificial Intelligence in the form of Semantic Reasoning + Sophisticated Mathematics, addresses the complex, multi-faceted problems faced by leading organizations today by creating an autonomous decision sciences platform that enables game changing applications. The Cognitive Computing Consortium simply states, “cognitive computing makes a new class of problems computable.” Industry estimates forecast that this market will reach over $50 billion by 2020 with industry specific intelligent applications leading the way.
Building an Intelligent Enterprise: new advances in cognitive computing over the past several years make it possible to understand the driving factors behind consumer behavior, optimize sales and marketing activities as well as global supply chain operations. By combining advances in computational intelligence, natural language processing and semantic reasoning, a number of leading companies are already realizing these returns along the value chain in the form of hyper-personalized consumer insights, to sales and marketing strategies and optimized supply chain planning and inventory optimization.
- Consumer Products and Retail Industry: Global 1000 consumer products companies spend 10-20% of revenue on trade promotion, which is approximately 50% of their sales and marketing budget. Supply chain operations add billions to these expenditures. These are the largest expense items for a company outside of Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) and Human Resources. In today’s data rich environment, companies are racing to employ advanced analytics and insights as the mechanism to drive sustainable competitive advantage, the same way that they used Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma quality capabilities to separate themselves from the competition.
- In the Entertainment Sector: new advances in Cognitive Computing over the past several years make it possible to understand the driving factors behind consumer behavior, optimize the development of IP and marketing activities as well as global distribution strategies. By combining advances in computational intelligence, natural language processing and semantic reasoning, a number of leading media companies are already realizing these returns along the value chain in the form of hyper-personalized consumer insights, which are having positive impact across the entire enterprise.
Enterra’s Second Annual Cognitive Computing Summit will feature thought leaders and industry executives discussing new technologies and business strategies being deployed across a number of organizations and industries. Attendees will hear how autonomous insights and actions, generated by advanced Cognitive Computing solutions, are transforming the ways that businesses operate and approach the data-driven marketplace. In depth case studies will provide a better understanding of the transformative impact of these intelligent solutions which are now beginning deployed.
Please join us for a look at what is Now, New and Next in Cognitive Computing.
Hotel and Travel
Deadline: August 25, 2018
Enterra has arranged a discounted block of rooms for USD $299 per night at the Charles Hotel for nights of September 16 & 17 only. Additional nights will be at $389 per night.
Please contact the hotel directly at +1 (617) 864-1200. Booking hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 7:00PM and Saturday, 9:00AM – 4:00PM Eastern Time. Please mention you are with the Enterra Solutions Conference to receive our group rate.
Enterra Solutions Group Booking Link for online reservations.
IMPORTANT: Please note a $389 rate will be reflected on your reservation, however, Enterra is sponsoring a portion of those nights, so when you check out, you will only be charged $299++ on the nights of September 16-17. Please accept the reservation reflecting the $389 rate. If your hotel bill reflects otherwise, please contact Robin Lockett at +1 (310) 394-8305, ext. 245 or email@example.com.
Enter the Group Code: ENTERRASOLUTIONS2018
Click “Book Now”
Click “View Available Rooms”
Select the room type preferred
Complete the contact and billing information
The guest will be emailed a confirmation number
U.S. GOVERNMENT ATTENDEES:
To receive the government rate and to guarantee your reservation, please contact Robin Lockett with your check-in and check-out dates. This rate is valid through August 25, 2018 or until the government room block fills, whichever comes first. Reservations made after that date are on a space available basis. We recommend booking your room early!
Robin can be reached at +1 (310) 394-8305, ext. 245 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The group rate is available through August 25, 2018 and is subject to availability.
• The rate does not include taxes or additional charges that may apply.
• Check-in time: 3:00PM
• Check-out time: 12:00PM
• All changes/cancellations to reservations are responsibility of the attendee.
Recommended airport to fly into:
BOS/Boston Logan International Airport (8.1 miles/13 km) from hotel.
Driving Directions to hotel: click here
Estimated Taxi Fare: USD$40 (one way) approximately
Estimated Uber Fare: US $30 (one way) approximately
The Silver Line Route SL1 (Logan Airport – South Station via Waterfront) bus rapid transit service is best option to South Station Rail & Bus Terminal, for connections to Commuter Rail, Amtrak and Bus and to Red Line, providing connection to Cambridge. From Red Line Follow the signs inside the station to the Harvard Square exit. Once on the street level, proceed down Brattle Street, Brattle Street will fork to the Right, but you should stay straight. Turn right onto Bennett Street and The Charles Hotel is immediately on your left.
Enterra Solutions gladly welcomes your guest/spouse to our welcome reception/dinner function for an additional $100. Please note: Guests/spouses cannot be accommodated inside our meeting or at our working breakfasts and lunches.
Dress for the Enterra Solutions Summit is business casual.
For questions about reservations and logistics for this event, please contact: Robin Lockett at email@example.com /+1 (310) 394-8305, ext. 245 or Stacy Drewer at firstname.lastname@example.org/+1 (703) 403-5320.
The information below is subject to change
Sunday, September 16, 2018
Monday, September 17, 2018
AI’s Past, Present, and Future
The Promise and Limitations of AI
A Mathematical Approach to AI
Lunch Talk: Cognitive Computing Today
Moderator: Doug Scott, President, Big Block Media Group
Application Focus II: AI in the Entertainment Industry – The Data Age of Hollywood
Moderator: Benn Konsynski, Ph.D. Distinguished University Prof. of Information Systems & Operations, Goizueta Business School, Emory University
Application Focus III: Creating the Intelligent Enterprise
Cognitive Computing: A Data Scientist’s Perspective