Enterra Big Data Analytics and Insights for CPG
Enterra Big Data Analytics and Insights help CPG companies better understand consumer behavior by semantically fusing multiple internal, external, and syndicated data sources. This allows companies to build a rich, composite view of consumer preferences to expand market share and drive new product development that leads to quicker consumer adoption. Enterra Analytic solutions offer large-scale and complex (structured and unstructured) data integration, ontology and rules-based thinking and learning, advanced analytics and insights, and an ability to act within a prescribed decision cycle. Our Cognitive Reasoning Platform dynamically captures market signals and applies business logic, business rules, and predictive analytics to supply clients with real-time information to help answer some of today’s most complex supply chain challenges.
- High Value Target Analysis: Identifies High Value Targets by gaining deep insight into what drives purchasing by the customers you need to acquire to grow market share.
- Marketing-Mix Optimization: A Big Data Analytics opportunity to identify how to optimize advertising and promotional mixes to maximize ROI in a dynamic media environment.
- Pricing and Promotion Strategy Insights: Allows for hypothesis modeling and simulation to understand the complex interplay between pricing and promotion.
- Product Analytics: Delivers sensory: related data and analysis that helps CPG companies gain better intelligence into consumer behavior.
- Productive Inventory/Product Assortment: Helps retailers optimize productive inventory and better align product assortment.
- Next Generation Customer Insights: Leverages Enterra’s ontology of the consumer with Big Data to better understand consumer behavior and how it impacts loyalty, promotions, discounting, pricing, e-couponing, and other engagement strategies.