CPG and Retail
The Enterra® Digital Path to Purchase Services
Enterra’s Digital Path to Purchase solution enables CPG companies and retailers to finely target consumer products to precise households and consumers according to micro-segmented demographics. We combine advanced Big Data Analytics with an insights-driven recommendation engine to identify preference. This allows CPG managers to optimize consumer marketing, inventory decision making, trade promotions, product configuration, and even direct-to-consumer mobile promotions and engagement strategies. Features include:
- Strategic Advisory Services and Implementation Planning.
- Advanced Big Data Analytics and Insights to determine consumer and retailer behavior.
- Enterra’s Managed Data Service™ designed to handle the complex, change-intensive environments of Big Data analytics and insights.
- Real-time, data-driven insights to maximize sales, satisfy consumers, and improve retail efficiency.
Enterra® Sensory Identification Solutions
- Unique sensory identifiers for ingredients, products and recipes. Enterra’s Sensory Identification capabilities utilize a unique scientific method to create highly accurate data representations of the way an ingredient, product, and/or recipe tastes and smells. These identifiers are used to precisely target products and recipes to individuals and households whose preferences match these data representations.
- Personalized sensory profiles for individuals and households. Enterra’s Sensory Identification solutions can ingest survey data, retailer POS and loyalty data, along with ClickStream behavioral data to generate a unique sensory identifier for an individual or household’s taste and olfactory preferences. The resulting preferences provide deep market intelligence allowing CPG manufacturers and marketers to create highly targeted and efficient campaigns according to advanced understanding of consumer sensory preferences.
Enterra® Product Placement & Recipe Targeting
With Enterra’s targeted recipe insertions and product placement option, CPG companies face an emerging opportunity to spur product demand directly at the time consumers make decisions, as they browse web-based cooking, recipe, shopping, and food content. The key is Enterra’s unique ability to capture vast amounts of consumer data, analyze it in real-time and recommend and inject products directly into web-based content. Targeted and highly engaging, Enterra recipe insertion and product placement transforms Big Data into big opportunities for CPG companies.
Enterra’s SensoryMap™ solution provides CPG companies an easy-to-understand way to visualize consumption and demand patterns by geography to gain rich insight into what Americans are eating, and what they will prefer to eat in the future. Predictive modeling allows marketers to model and simulate consumer acceptance by region, providing deep insight and forecasting capabilities. Pre-mapping sensory preferences to geography allows marketers to quickly determine if a product will sell well in a given area. Enterra SensoryMap™ products are available by individual zip codes and by any number of zip codes, and can be augmented with additional segmented data and insights to improve forecasting, enhance target marketing and better align inventories to demand.
Enterra® Big Data Analytics and Insights for CPG
Enterra Big Data Analytics and Insights help CPG companies better understand consumer behavior by semantically fusing multiple internal, external, and syndicated data sources. This allows companies to build a rich, composite view of consumer preferences to expand market share and drive new product development that leads to quicker consumer adoption. Enterra’s Analytics solutions offer large-scale and complex (structured and unstructured) data integration, ontologyand rules-based thinking and learning, advanced analytics and insights, and an ability to act within a prescribed decision cycle. The Enterra Enterprise Cognitive System™ dynamically captures market signals and applies business logic, business rules, and predictive analytics to supply clients with real-time information to help answer some of today’s most complex supply chain challenges.
- High Value Target Analysis: Identifies High Value Targets by gaining deep insight into what drives purchasing by the customers you need to acquire to grow market share.
- Market Mix Optimization: A Big Data Analytics opportunity to identify how to optimize advertising and promotional mixes to maximize ROI in a dynamic media environment.
- Pricing and Promotion Strategy Insights: Allows for hypothesis modeling and simulation to understand the complex interplay between pricing and promotion.
- Product Analytics and Insights: Delivers sensory-related data and analysis that helps CPG companies gain better insights into consumer behavior.
- Productive Inventory/Product Assortment: Helps retailers optimize productive inventory and better align product assortment.
- Next Generation Customer Insights: Leverages Enterra’s ontology of the consumer with Big Data to better understand consumer behavior and how it impacts loyalty, promotions, discounting, pricing, e-couponing, and other engagement strategies.