Your privacy on www.enterrasolutions.com
This website is owned and administered by Enterra Solutions, LLC. The primary purpose of www.enterrasolutions.com is to be a dynamic resource and business tool to help inform you about the products and services of Enterra Solutions, LLC. We want you to feel secure when visiting our website and are committed to maintaining the privacy of any information you may provide us.
1. Links to Non-Enterra Solutions Websites
2. Types of Information We Collect
- "Personal information" is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. Enterra Solutions uses personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better products and services. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, it will be used to support your customer or partner relationship with Enterra Solutions. We take seriously the trust you place in us. Enterra Solutions will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
- On some pages within our website, you can request information, subscribe to marketing or support materials, or apply for a job at Enterra Solutions. The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, user IDs and passwords, contact preferences, educational and employment background, and job interest data.
- To personalize our website and our communications with you, and to improve our products and services, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our products or services. Providing this additional information is optional.
- "Non-personal information" is data about website usage and operations that is not associated with a specific personal identity. Enterra Solutions collects and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the Enterra Solutions website.
Personal information provided to Enterra Solutions may be transferred across state and country borders for the purposes of data consolidation, storage and simplified information management.
Non-personal information gathered from Enterra Solutions' website is aggregated for reporting about usability, performance and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and website content.
3. Who We Share Your Information With
Enterra Solutions will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Enterra Solutions will not share your personal information with third parties except in responding to your requests for products or services. Your permission to share your personal information will be requested when you submit your information. Enterra Solutions shares personal information across Enterra Solutions-owned business entities and companies working on our behalf or providing services to us, but only as described above in "Types of Information We Collect".
Enterra Solutions contracts with third-party service providers and suppliers to deliver complete products, services and customer solutions. Suppliers and service providers are generally required to keep confidential the information received on behalf of Enterra Solutions and may generally not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Enterra Solutions. These service providers may change or we may contract with additional service providers to better accommodate our customers.
4. Acceptance of terms
5. Notice of disclaimer to all users
Enterra Solutions, LLC is a company owned and operated within the state of Pennsylvania in the United States of America and observes generally accepted practices with respect to the privacy of data collected by it. Enterra Solutions does not represent or warrant that its data collection practices meet the standards of European Union Member States, or any other jurisdiction outside the United States.
7. Contacting Us
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this website including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Enterra Solutions, LLC. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this website confers, or shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary interest of Enterra Solutions, LLC or any third party. This website and the content provided in this website, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Enterra Solutions, LLC, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Enterra Solutions, LLC. Links on this website may lead to services or websites not operated by Enterra Solutions, LLC. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or websites, and Enterra Solutions, LLC takes no responsibility for such other websites or services. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that website or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this website, or any website or service linked to by this website, is at your own risk.
This website and its contents are provided "as is" and Enterra Solutions, LLC makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this website or any website or products or services accessible through this website. Enterra Solutions, LLC expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event will Enterra Solutions, LLC be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website, any content on or accessed through this website or any website products or services linked from or available through this website, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.